Tuesday 22 May 2018

Pink wishes!!

Hi friends,

I am so excited to show this card today...this one I always wanted to create but somehow never was able to...Recently got my new Sugarpea stamps...the moment I saw Pretty Peonies stamp set from Sugarpea designs,I just knew this one is special😇😊,Here is my card without much ado




For this card,I was completely inspired by Sugarpea challenge

 I have mixed up both the sides offered by the challenge.

For this card,I have taken a cardbase of 5*6 inches.For the first time,I also tried using Sigma cardstock from Papericious as my base.I tried ink blending and also heat embossing on the sheet.Both happened smoothly and with great finish.

I have distressed the background with Worn Lipstick distress ink.After that I heat embossed the stamped image with Gold embossing powder and tried filling in few more colors using watercolors.The sentiment is also heat embossed with gold powder.Lastly I added sequins and beads to add final touches.

Hope you liked my card.

I am entering this card to following challenges:


I have made a feminine card for the challenge,inspired by Erum's card for the challenge






Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anushree


24 comments:

  1. That peony is beautiful and I adore your pretty background. The sequins and beads are perfect blingy accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Bling It Up, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Bling’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The blended background is lovely. What a beautiful floral image too. Love the bits of gold all over. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Bling" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blending and a gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining in with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards and the CAS Challenge at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibrant color combo. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. - Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty! I love the gold to really add something special to your card. Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That background paired with the gold is just beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to set off that beautiful peony with that background. I love the addition of the gold embossing on the flower and sentiment. It made a fabulous and striking card. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card...thank you for playing at Papericious challenge DT Lekha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card! The ombre background is stunning! Thanks for playing with us at Papericious this month! - DT Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely it is. Thanks for playing along with us at Papericious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Pretty! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.