Monday 2 October 2017

Shimmery Succulent Pot

Hello friends,

Today I have a quick inspiration for the current Craftyscrappers challenge.I have made this lovely pot using my mixed media skills and Craftyscrappers products.Let me share a picture of it before sharing the procedure and material.


I took a simple pot and painted it with gesso all over.Once the gesso dried,I sprayed the pot with bitter lemon shimmer spray from Craftyscrappers and let it dry again.
I have stamped some pots and succulents from Craftyscrappers stamp set "I am stuck on  you" with Black archival Ink.I have painted these using ranger enamel accents to uplift the coloring,some places I have also colored with archival inks as they are waterproof inks.
Then I took some frosting powder and added  little bitter lemon shimmer spray to it and mixed it well.On the top of the pot ,I applied this colored frosting powder with the help of matt medium.Bottom I have added some inka gold effect.

Hope you enjoyed this quick makeover of pot.
Happy crafting
Anushree

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.