Saturday 21 October 2017

Book Style Photo frame with beautiful Dogwood flowers

Hello friends,
Today I am on my blog with a lovely photo frame.This one is a book style two pic photo frame.I had great time making this one and outcome was really pretty.Let me show you a picture of it first before I proceed for the step by step instructions how I made it along with list of supplies.


Sharing few close ups of the frame now




Let me share now the procedure,how to make one easily.


So I took white chipboard(u can opt to take any color chipboard of your choice).


Then I marked as shown in pic.



Cut it and keep aside,then i took some a sheet of handmade paper and started sticking it around and joining all panels.


This is how it will look after joining all three panels.


Then i cut some more chipboard to stick on inside panel and make window to put picture.


Inside I stuck two of such windows,one on each side and covered with some handmade paper borders.


This is how it looks after finishing making the photo frame.


Now is the turn to embellish the frame and make it look beautiful.I have used some mdf frame,some beads and inka gold.

I have made these super beautiful Dogwood flowers with the help of Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Stamp and die set.To make these first I have heat embossed the stamped flowers with the help of gold embossing powder and then colored them with my Zig clean color markers.

This is how my frame looks after arranging all these embellishments.I have put inka gold on mdf frame to add touch of gold.Sharing few more pictures of the beautiful frame.




Hope you too enjoyed the making.


Happy crafting,Hugs!!

Anushree






1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea, looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.